You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made specifically for (and developed by) the current Olympic Road Cycling Champion.
These UCI legal cycling windsocks are made for racing. Waterproof, sleek fitting, taped and bonded main panels with a super aerodynamic lycra leg section.
They're perfect for when you need protection from the elements and immunity from the wind.
- Integrated, woven-in silicone grippers stick to your calves like glue.
- Strategically positioned seams right where you need them. Designed to make the most of the wind and ensure race-long comfort.
- Flat stitching around the foot to lay seamlessly against your shoe. Make the wind work for you.
- Bonded-in side panel developed to smooth-out turbulence over your shoe ratchet / boa fasteners.
- No velcro. No fasteners. Simply put them on before your shoes.
More information at Spatzwear.com.
CARE INSTRUCATIONS - PLEASE WASH THESE WITH WASHING POWDER / DETERGENT BEFORE FIRST USE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE WHITE SHOES. ANY SEEPING OF COLOUR (WHILST BEING ANNOYING) IS NOT PERMANENT. WE HAVE SEEN COLOUR SEEPAGE ON MATTE WHITE SPECIALIZED SHOES. OTHER BRANDS HAVE BEEN FINE.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150 (standard post to Australian customers only and excludes oversized items).
Free shipping is calculated on the net order total (after discounts are applied).
Orders under $150 is a flat rate of $15.
All stock is shipped from Your Cycle Mechanic's headquarters and is sourced from local, authorised distributors.
Available for small and medium packages at a cost of $25.
Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) will be shipped on the same business day that you placed your order. Orders after this time will go out the next business day.
Due to COVID-19 you may experience longer delivery times. We appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions please call our team on 0455 666 908 or email email@example.com.