You have no items in your shopping cart.
Exceptionally quiet and long lasting.
BIKE SYRUP is a long lasting wet film chain lubricant which contains a cushioning additive that coats the metal surfaces inside the links to provide exceptionally quiet drive train performance.
BIKE SYRUP lubricant formulation was designed to last long distances and make the drive train run very quiet while providing an external coating which does not attract road grime. It is a viscous consistency and applied sparingly one drop on every 3-6 rollers. The Syrup then slowly penetrates deep into the links to leave a tenacious coating which protect the inside and outside surfaces of the chain. This means the chain runs smooth and quiet over long distance road riding conditions.
Bike Syrup is better than all the other wet fluid chain lubes because it:
- Enables a very quiet drive train – stealth mode.
- Incorporates cushioning extreme pressure additives which coat the metal surfaces reducing metal-metal wear.
- Leaves a protective fluid coating on the inside and outside surfaces of the chain rollers, pins and plates.
- Use a small amount – one drop on every 3-6 rollers.
- Long lasting – up to 1000km or several weeks.
- Preferred by long distance road and commuter cyclists.
- Non-hazardous for easier transport and storage.
- Proudly created and made in Australia.
For more information visit ridemechanic.com.au.
1) Thoroughly degrease and dry sprockets, chainring and chain for best results.
2) Adjust chain into a commonly used gear ratio.
3) Locate the joining link as a start point then apply one drop of Bike Syrup on top of every 3 rollers.
4) Slowly rotate crank backwards for around 20-30 revolutions.
5) Allow to stand 10 minutes to assist lube penetration.
6) Ride in silence.
A full degrease is best for initial Bike Syrup application to assist the lubricant to penetrate more effectively into the links.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150 (standard post to Australian customers only and excludes oversized items).
Free shipping is calculated on the net order total (after discounts are applied).
Orders under $150 is a flat rate of $15.
All stock is shipped from Your Cycle Mechanic's headquarters and is sourced from local, authorised distributors.
Available for small and medium packages at a cost of $25.
Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) will be shipped on the same business day that you placed your order. Orders after this time will go out the next business day.
Due to COVID-19 you may experience longer delivery times. We appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions please call our team on 0455 666 908 or email email@example.com.