You have no items in your shopping cart.
BIKE MIX has been developed for the extreme demands of ENDURANCE MTB but it is also used by many other riders who want a lube which is proven to last for 12h in dry and dusty off-road conditions.
BIKE MIX is an All-Purpose chain lubricant which combines desirable features of both wet (durable) and dry (clean) lubricants. It is dry enough to not attract dust and grime buildup but it is also wet enough to last for at least 12h on an endurance MTB ride.
BIKE MIX is preferred for several reasons:
- It has excellent penetrating-cleaning-degreasing properties to remove grime buildup and assist lube flow thoroughout moving chain parts.
- The chain stays clean without large quantities of greasy, sticky, wet residue to attract dust onto the drivetrain surfaces.
- It leaves a protective film on the crucially important internal contact surfaces of the chain between rollers, bushings, pins and plates.
- Employs a “RESERVOIR EFFECT” to deliver lube into moving parts as you ride.
- Perfect drivetrain lubricant for long dusty rides (12h or bike touring).
- Proudly created and made in Australia.
For more information visit ridemechanic.com.au.
1. Degrease chain thoroughly before initial application.
2. Adjust chain onto smallest rear sprocket.
3. Shake BIKE MIX vigorously to re-suspend and disperse the active components.
4. Rotate chain backwards and direct soaking stream of BIKE MIX onto moving chain at cassette. The chain should be visibly coated with BIKE MIX and look wet.
5. Continue reverse chain rotation to allow BIKE MIX to penetrate, clean and flush contaminants from deep inside the chain.
6. After 20 seconds thoroughly wipe the residue off the chain using dry cloth. This is important because the BIKE MIX will dissolve and flush the grease and dirt from the chain and carry it to the outer surfaces, and this needs to be removed from the chain.
Repeat this cleaning process several times for a very dirty or wet chain which has been gummed up with other lubricants.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150 (standard post to Australian customers only and excludes oversized items).
Free shipping is calculated on the net order total (after discounts are applied).
Orders under $150 is a flat rate of $15.
All stock is shipped from Your Cycle Mechanic's headquarters and is sourced from local, authorised distributors.
Available for small and medium packages at a cost of $25.
Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) will be shipped on the same business day that you placed your order. Orders after this time will go out the next business day.
Due to COVID-19 you may experience longer delivery times. We appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions please call our team on 0455 666 908 or email email@example.com.