You have no items in your shopping cart.
BIKE MILK is recommended by elite racers, weekend warriors, mechanics and the best bike shops as their preferred dry film chain lube. The advanced formulation has a triple action CLEAN-LUBE-PROTECT which means the drivetrain runs very clean and quiet in both wet and dry conditions.
BIKE MILK is a dry film chain lube which runs very clean:
- Has excellent penetrating-cleaning-degreasing properties to remove grime buildup and assist lube flow throughout moving chain parts.
- After film formation the chain stays exceptionally clean without attracting dust onto the drivetrain surfaces.
- Dry film coating means no wet residue buildup which can rub off to leave dark “grease” stains.
- Leaves a protective film on the crucially important internal contact surfaces of the chain between rollers, bushings, pins and plates.
- Employs a “RESERVOIR EFFECT” to deliver lube into moving parts as you ride.
- Perfect drivetrain lubricant for shorter (up to 3h) and dry dusty rides or in beach/sand conditions.
- Proudly created and made in Australia.
For more information visit ridemechanic.com.au.
1. Degrease chain thoroughly before initial application.
2. Adjust chain onto smallest rear sprocket.
3. Shake BIKE MILK vigorously to re-suspend and disperse the active components.
4. Rotate chain backwards and direct soaking stream of BIKE MILK onto moving chain at cassette. The chain should be visibly coated with BIKE MILK and look wet.
5. Continue reverse chain rotation to allow BIKE MILK to penetrate, clean and flush contaminants from deep inside the chain.
6. After 20 seconds thoroughly wipe the residue off the chain using dry cloth. This is important because the BIKE MILK will dissolve and flush the grease and dirt from the chain and carry it to the outer surfaces, and this needs to be removed from the chain.
For a very dirty or wet chain which has been gummed up with other lubricants or washed with water then this cleaning process may need to be repeated several times.
For dry riding conditions it is best to wipe residue from the surface of the chain with a clean rag prior to riding. The chain will look clean on the outside and is less attractive to dust. The lube remains active on the internal surfaces.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150 (standard post to Australian customers only and excludes oversized items).
Free shipping is calculated on the net order total (after discounts are applied).
Orders under $150 is a flat rate of $15.
All stock is shipped from Your Cycle Mechanic's headquarters and is sourced from local, authorised distributors.
Available for small and medium packages at a cost of $25.
Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) will be shipped on the same business day that you placed your order. Orders after this time will go out the next business day.
Due to COVID-19 you may experience longer delivery times. We appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions please call our team on 0455 666 908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.