You have no items in your shopping cart.
"People have been making cycling socks the wrong length for years. We've changed that. And we've added silicone grippers to secure the connection between foot and shoe for increased power delivery. Or so you don’t slip in the kitchen."
- Mega stretchy with a higher elastane (Lycra) content. Hike them up long or roll with 'em dropped down low. One size fits all
- Silicone grippers on the sole secure the foot/shoe interface
- Contrasting chevron detail adds visibility in the traffic
- Designed to wick away sweat and stay fresh
- Extremely comfortable
- Designed and developed in Yorkshire, England
- Available in black or white
- One size fits all
Composition: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane (Lycra).
More information at Spatzwear.com.
We offer free shipping on orders over $150 (standard post to Australian customers only and excludes oversized items).
Free shipping is calculated on the net order total (after discounts are applied).
Orders under $150 is a flat rate of $15.
All stock is shipped from Your Cycle Mechanic's headquarters and is sourced from local, authorised distributors.
Available for small and medium packages at a cost of $25.
Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) will be shipped on the same business day that you placed your order. Orders after this time will go out the next business day.
Due to COVID-19 you may experience longer delivery times. We appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions please call our team on 0455 666 908 or email email@example.com.